Thursday 18th and Friday 19th of November 2021
Presentations, Dinner and Field Day
The workshop will take place on the 18th – 19th of November at the Gunabul Homestead and the Cooroy to Curra project in Gympie, QLD.
18/11/21 – Day 1 – Consisted of a day of networking and presentations at the Gunabul Homestead.
- Rick Hayward – TMR – Pacific Motorway (M1) Varsity Lakes to Tugun (VL2T): Environmental initiatives
- Eva Forde – MRCCC – Creek restoration and riparian rehabilitation in Mary valley
- Spencer Shaw – BTE – Ecological restoration and bush regeneration
- Steve Milner – SCCC – Habitat stacks and SCC projects
- Jeff Morrel – SCU – Extending the useful life of timber structures in wildlife corridors
- Adrian Fletcher – Carbonchip – What is BioChar and how can you make it work for you
19/11/21 – Day 2 – Watch this space for more details regarding the Field Day taking place the next day.