Presentations, Dinner and Field Day
The workshop will now take place on the 9th – 10th of June at I Love Turf at Coochin Creek, QLD.
09/06/22 – Day 1 – Consisted of a day of networking and presentations at Mooloolah Valley Country Club.
Registration @ 8:30am
Presentation from 9:00am
Dinner @ 6:30pm
- Dr Michelle Green (Microbiologist) – Sludge and Algae management in aquatic situations
- Macspred – Clipper Aquatic Herbicide Introduction
- Future Drone Technologies – Applications for Weed Control and Environmental Monitoring
- Nathan Layt – Advances in Plant Breeding and Varietal Selection
- Col Shiller – Engeny Pty Ltd – Innovations in rail in Australia and Overseas
- Andrew Bauer – Lanyonscapes – Biological approaches
- Peter Armstrong – Sunshines Coast Council – ESC RESET Site Update
Morning tea, lunch and dinner will be offered for all attendees as part of their ticket price (drinks excluded) at Mooloolah Valley Country Club.
The cost for this event for current members is $30. For non-members, the cost is $50 for the event or $85 for the event plus a 12-month individual membership. Membership allows access to all previous webinars, presentations and links.
CLICK HERE to get your tickets!!